Sunday 4 May 2014

Inugami-san to Nekoyama-san ch04 released!




not gonna die just yettttttttt I swear (okay I totally wimped out and didn't use that one, sorry (ノ・ェ・)ノ)

So yeah, here's chapter 4. Not so much to say this time, except busy life/exams and etc, plus a bit of personal laziness, held this up. Still, Macchan and Ecchan did their jobs (yeah I realised that having twenty billion QCers was useless when they were all blind) so everything should have turned out just fine.

No pimp hands this chapter, but a thousand and one TL notes. Check 'em out in the credits if you want to complain, or... don't.

Enjoy!
Inugami-san to Nekoyama-san c04
Mediafire
Mega

7 comments:

  1. thanks very much

    ReplyDelete
  2. thx mate!! plz keep doing this manga, i love it ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. been a while since a release, hope you haven't stopped translating this

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm very much a fan! Please keep translating this work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. plz dont tell me this site is dead!?

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for all your hard work dude.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really enjoyed the anime of this series when it came out, but since it was so short I decided to seek out the manga, after reading the first four chapters I was worried that would be it. However the release of two new chapters has been awesome and I really wanted to say thank you, so I hope you get this message. Please keep up the good work and thank you for all the time you put into it.

    ReplyDelete