Saturday 19 April 2014

Inugami-san to Nekoyama-san ch03 released!






This is a pretty accurate translation, by the way, because "tsukkomi hand" sounds dumb.


Genji Monogatari/The Tale of Genji is a story about a pimp-ass ancient Japanese dude who screws everyone. Sei Shonagon was this totally hot babe who wrote the awesome The Pillow Book, which is basically Gossip Girl set in Heian Japan - no, I don't understand the fleeting references to them in this chapter, and if any of you do please take a moment to fill me in >_>


Also, the anime actually isn't that bad, I mean it's skipped about half of everything but the KLK/Teekyuu-esque stylings aren't the worst thing and Nekoyama's voice is pretty top-tier, but yeah anyway


TLer Note: I'm retarded and can't tell the difference between cats and dogs sorryyyyy
Don't think I'll need beyond v3, though.


Enjoy!
Inugami-san to Nekoyama-san c03

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry edited:

      Thanks for the translations!

      I understand that liberties were taken with the translation, but I still want that panel with Aki and her "pimp hand" framed on my wall. Because that has to be, hands down, one of the best lines I have ever heard (or in this case, seen) from a character ever.

      Delete
  2. Change your font for the sub-dialogues, or at least make them bigger. I just finished reading this chapter and I found it really hard to read them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a note, the author did a manga on sei shonagon, just look at the authors other series (click on the author's name on the dynasty reader). It's pretty similar to this series (blushing, fantasies, moƩ, tsukkomi, 4koma, mega subtext) and they both probably don't hook the main characters up ever. (hard to tell, wasn't translated fully).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, that makes perfect sense, actually, thanks! damn kuroshio don't make me just TL everything you've done orz

      Delete
  4. Thankyou so much, plz keep up with this series ^^

    ReplyDelete